Tuesday 25 May 2021

Writing Lesson May 17th - Procedural writing. Pet Sitting Purpose: To write instructions for a pet-sitter. My Writing goal is: Improve the accuracy and range of punctuation. _______________________________________________________________ Success Criteria Beginning Improving Striving for excellence Say my sentences before writing Leave spaces between words Write all the sounds I can hear in words Write a title List the equipment Write clear instructions Write a title List the equipment Write clear instructions which explain exactly what to do and when. Use precise vocabulary Looking after the dogs at my parents’ farm E Looking after my pet. The name ? and she is a horse Step 1. Open the car shed Step 2. Get a bucket Step 3. Two scoops in the bucket Step 4. Put a little bit of water in the bucket Step 5. Give it =o her done

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.